Mastic tree wreath is a Greek schinus, mini wreath, an electroplated mastic tree wreath.It is a real plant wreath, with mastic twigs, cut from the mastic schinus bushes.These fragrant bushes and trees abound in all of the Greek realm, from beach to mountain top.Its scientific name being Pistacia lentiscus.
The mastic tree twigs are made into a wreath and are then dried.Then the wreath is electroplated with a brass and copper patina.This process makes this lovely, mastic tree wreath a metal sculpture, albeit a sensitive one.It must be handle with care.The brass gives this very neat wreath its unique, gold colour and the copper creates the turquoise green, vertigirs patina.
This mastic tree, electroplated wreath can be made all silver or gold.For gold amd silver wreath rates, you can contact us.
This gold green wreath will be a little different each time, since it will come from unique, different branches each time.The truth is that you won't be able to tell the difference from one wreath to the next with certainty.You will always get the same size and style, but not the exact, same wreath, beacause it is a completely natural item.
This gorgeous, mini wreath measures about 11cm in outer diameter, give ot take and about 3cm in width (4.33'' x 1.18'').It is not heavy, but it is relatively fragile and must be handled with care.It's best if you hang or place it in a permanent place, not the door, or anywhere where it would move and dangle, because it might loose a few leaves, or break.
If you would like it tied with cords and ribbons, so as to hang it easier in your favourite spot, let me know.
This elegant, Greek gold wreath is the perfect gift for many occasions, formal or personal moments of celebrations with your loved ones.It would make a stunning, wedding favour, or for any other event, for that matter.
If you'd like to know more about this gold, mastic tree wreath sculpture, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org