This is a vintage, good luck charm with a Greek ship, little brass figurine.
It is a merchant navy Greek boat, outline figure with smoke coming from its chimney.A two tiered ship with porthole holes in its lower vassel part.The brass on the boat is a little weathered, but still beautiful.
This solid brass, Greek ship charm is tied with a piece of light blue, rat tail cord.Oh the hook of the cord to hang it from there is a blue eye glass bead hanging with the brass ship figure.
On the two, loose ends of the cord there are many brass, gold pated beads and ceramic beads one end has three ceramic beads and three, metal beads.One is a brass heart and one cross, brass beads.The other end has three ceramic beads, one is a butterfly.It also has three metal beads, one is a boat and another a lovely ball with a hammered surface.Thre is also a green tassel hanging behind the cord ends with the beads.
The Greek ship, brass keepsake measures about 16cm in height.The brass ship figure measures 6cm in length x 4.5cm in height.It is in good, unused, vintage condition with only some tarnish on the brass.It is a great piece of Greek folk art for the wall.A perfct, housewarming gift, a new boat gift, etc.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org