Vinyl worry beads is a honey coloured set of worry beads, a set vintage vinyl beads with a simple knot tassel.
It's a beautiful, traditional, chunky mala, much in style till the early eighties.It was made in the nineties in Thessaloniki, Greece.These beads would often hang on tavernas' walls or in coffee shops, to be used by revered customers sometimes.At home, they were usually placed in the coffee table for use, or decor.
This set of beads is made of round, chunky, tubular vinyl beads.They have a lovely honey, milky, opaque and at places, transparent yellow colour.They very much look natural resin beads and the typical 'particles' and 'clouds' in each bead.No two beads are completely alike.
There are seventeen, white and yellow colour, vinyl beads to play with on this worry beads set and two at the end as a tassel, tied with a simple knot.There is also a traditional style, connector bead, called 'pappas' in Greek.This traditional worry beads set/mala was made with a black, aclylic cord that is very strong and sturdy.
This lovely, Greek komboloi measures about 22cm from end to end.Each vinyl bead measures about 1cm in height x 1.5cm in length.This beautiful set of mala beads in very good, unused condition.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com