These, two rustic goblets are so cute! They were made in Thessaloniki, Greece in the nineties. They are perfectly safe to eat and drink from. They are also ovenproof and dishwasher safe.
These are little cups with a small leg. Standard bowl shaped top, standing on a lower, smaller, tube base. One of them has a kind of multi tiered base.
Each of these, cute sisters is wheel thrown and decorated by hand.
These vintage goblets were made of high fire, black stoneware clay. After they had been fired once, they were glazed with an opaque, white glaze and then painted with small red flowers and green leaves here and there, inside out.One of them has only a big, red rose painted inside the bowl and a 'garland' of roses painted near the rim on the outside.
The other goblet has lots of little roses painted on the inside and some roses painted on the outside, both on the upper part of the bowl and the lower.
They each measure 9.5cm in diameter , give or take and 7.5cm in height. The goblet with the one rose inside is slightly wider than the other by about half a centimeter.
These, vintage, ceramic goblets have both a chip on their rims. The many roses goblet also has a couple of chips on the base, but not so visible.
They are both in very good condition for use. They are very charming, with a lot of vintage, rustic allure.
This listing is for the two, ceramic goblets.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org