Kids reading decoupage box is a rectangular, wooden box.It has an old Greek illustration from an old, Greek schoolbook.It shows kids reading a textbook in the yard.It is a decoupaged image on the lid of the box. It was made in the early 2000 in Athens, Greece.
The box is from India.It is solid wood, a lightweight, light coloured wood with a lid that opens a bit stiffly, but closes perfectly with a thud.The decoupage is an photo of a book illustration,.
It features a well known image in Greece, two school children, one girl and one boy, side by side under a tree in the yard.The girl is helping the boy with his reading.Both kids are wearing, retro, Greek clothes.They both have rosy cheeks and look adorable.The boy has a crew cut and the girl has braids with white ribbons.The girl is holding a book in har lap open on the page of the first letters of the alphabet.She is showing the boy the letters and teaching him what they are and how htye are pronounced.
One page has the letter 'α' άλφα/ alpha and the next page has the letter 'β' βήτα/beta.
This old book is now called 'palio anagnostiko' 'old textbook' and all of its images and pictures are much loved by people like, who went ot school when this book was still in use, but also by many younger generations.
This vintage, wooden box measures 15cm in length x 10cm in width x 6.5cm in height.It is in very good, unused condition.It is so perfect for jewelry, but also a photo collections, all your bits and scraps of paper at the office, your cash and bank notes, the list is endless.It will also make a lovely, retro style gift.Or a great addition to your bohemian, decor projects.A beautiful, sentimental gift of old, etc.A great gift for older or younger people.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, kids reading decoupage, wooden box, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
Kouti palio anagnostiko, παλιο αναγνωστικο.Ξύλινο κουτί 12εκ χ 12εκ χ 5εκ.
Με θέμα τα παιδια που διαβαζουν απο το παλιο αναγνωστικο.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org