This is amazing, Ravensburger puzzle ball for your Christmas tree.It's a jigsaw puzzle and a Christmas tree ornament in one.It was made of plastic and paper.It's a 60 piece, made jigsaw puzzle on a Christmas bauble.It has a classic of Christmas decorations, candlesticks and lit candles, Chritmas wreaths and othjer ornaments.It was designed by artist, Ute Tho:nissen.It was made in China.
You can carefully undo the jigsaw and do it again.Play and decorate your Chritmas tree.There is a gold thread on the ball with which to hang the Xmas, jigsaw bauble on your tree.It looks absolutely charming and very beautiful.
This puzzle, Christmas tree ornament has a diameter of a 7cm.it comes in its own, original, Ravensburger, paper box.It's a beautifully made, hard box, that will help you store your puzzle Xmas bauble.
This vintage jigsaw ball features a lovely scene of Chritmas decorations, candles and wreaths.At the back of the box there is a guide on how to remake the puzzle, if you undo it.
This is not a toy for toddlers and babies, it should be given to kids over 4 years of age.Please, read instructions under the box.
This is a holiday, non returnable item, so, please, choose carefully.
We ship your order express with DHL express.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org