This is beautiful, Xmas tree wooden box, a very special gift for Xmas. The wooden box is of square form, it measures about 15cm in length x 15cm in width x 5cm in height.Its cover is decoupaged with a Christmas image of a fir tree branch with its cones and some ornaments.It's a close up image on a Christmas tree branch with lively greens on the tree needles, a couple of tree cones in borwn and white, a red Xmas garland, a red Xmas bauble and a couple of red berries.This image was decoupaged on the cover of the wooden box.
The wooden box is a solid wood, beautifully made, wooden box from India.It opens by pulling the lid apart from the lower part of the box.It closes tightly, but opens relatively easy.It is a great box for money, jewelry, papers, bills, clips and desk things, sweets, keys, all the things you need a box for.It was decoupaged with a piece of paper on the cover of the wooden box.It is in great, unused condition.A lovely, unisex gift idea, this cute, xmas tree branch box.
This is a holiday, non returnable item, so, please, choose carefully.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com