Saint Peter with Saint Paul icon is a vintage icon of the two saints together.A Byzantine style icon, decoupaged on wood, made in the late eighties in Thessaloniki, Greece by a local artist.
It is a very beautiful, rare image of St Peter and St Paul together.
This is a portrait of the two saints in a brotherly embrace.St Peter is with short, white hair and St Paul with dark hair, a receding hair line and a curly beard.Peter looks definetely older than Paul.St Peter is wearing blue and red robes, whereas St Paul is wearing burgundy and green ones.Each saint's name is written in Greek, byzantine, icon style, abbreviated alphabet above the saint's head.There is also a halo of a thin line around each saint's head.
This icon in on paper, decoupaged on a piece of wood.It was then treated with dark colour paint and varnish, to get the patina of an old looking, Byzantine icon.The shape of wood is rectangular with rounded corners.
This vintage, Sts Peter and Paul icon measures about 17.5cm in height x 12cm in length and its width is 2.50cm.
It is in excellent, unused condition, still in its plastic jacket.It weighs about 700 grams.
This is a beautifully made, decoupaged, old icon with a rarely depicted theme, the Saints Peter and Paul together.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org