This is a gorgeous necklace of ceramic beads, made in the eighties in Athens, Greece.The beads are large and the necklace is heavy.The beads are tied on a long, satin ribbon of pale, olive green, or khaki colour.There are knots before and after each bead.
This would be quite a heavy necklace to wear, but because of its gorgeous, boho looks you can use it for house decor, as is so much in vogue these days.
There are thirteen (13) beads on this decorative set of beads, all handmade ceramic.Six of them look like olives, they are in a perfect, oval, olive shape and in a dark, olive green colour with lighter spots and lots of brown specks at places.The other seven beads are trapezoid in shape.The are beige in colour and have a fifties style pattern on them, also of olive green.This pattern is on both sides.The olive and trapezoid beads are tied on the ribbon alternatively, one of each everytime and then again the same.The ceramic beads are glazed in a glossy, gleaming glaze that shows them off so nicely.
The beads and the ribbon are tied in a beautiful bow at the end, that you can obviously undo and tie at a length that you would like.As they are tied now, they measure 29cm in length from the bow to the middle of the necklace.
These ceramic beads are in very good, unflawed condition.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org