This is a beautiful, minimalist bangle of metal with a central oval part with the dried flowers.The flowers part is movable, it opens and closes for the bangle to be worn with a hoop on the opening side of the flowers oval and a hook/clasp on the bangle side.
You put hook into hoop and bangle closes.You take out the hook from the clasp and the bangle opens.On the other side the bangle has a similar hoop and hook connection, but only one opens, the other one stays closed.
The oval part with the dried flowers is really a small, rectangle of metal where the dried flowers were placed and then it was filled with resin.When it had dried, the flower part of the bangle was ready.The resin part contains four tiny flowers placed in cross style with a small leaf in the middle with many points, like dill.The resin backgound around the flowers is a mellow yellow. The resin with flowers part of the bangle measures about 3cm in length and about 2cm in width.
The bangle is silver plated alloy.It is in good, vintage condition.Its only flaw is oxidation from the passage of time, but that too, gives it character and adds to its boho charm.The bangle size fits a medium wrist.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com