A lovely, old plate of traditional, Greek pottery, very much the thing in the seventies for Greeks and foreign tourists alike.It comes from the Greek folk art designs.
It is a standard, red clay plate made in a mold.It is glazed in a beige glaze and has a picture of painted flowers bouquet.Two of the flowers are large and red, one dark red and the other an orange red shade., placed centrally in the plate.
There are also a small cluster of blue flowers above the darker red, a few white, smal flowers underneath the darker red flower again, one white bud between the two, large flowers and another, bud like flower below the orange red flower.This one is brown and yellow.
There are lots of green leaves of various sizes bewtween and around the flowers.All in the same, dark, bottlle green colour and beautiful, thin lines drawn as the flowers' and leaves' stems.The plate background for the flowers is a darker beige with brown textures and lines.
This traditional pottery plate was made in the seventies in Halkidiki, Greece.It measures 24cm in diameter x 3.4cm in width.It is not heavy.It is in very good, vintage condition.It has a piede of wire at the back, coming through two holes and this where you hang it on the wall from.
This plate is not safe to eat from, it was made for decor only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org