Vintage ceramic candle holder is a gorgeous sculptural piece, a ceramic candle holder or vase, that was made in the mid eighties. It is the work of ceramist-artist Dimitris Argiroudis, a third generation potter of Thessalonki.It is a slender, cylindiral vase with a narrow bottle like mouth and a slightly wider, conical base at the bottom.
It also has two wings at the top part of the vase. These are irregular in shape and different from each other. On one side the wing is narrower and longer, with grooves and colour stripes.On the other side the wing is shorter and slightly broader with a perfect hole on the top part and some coloured stripes also.
The candle holder vase is in an earthy light brown -beige colour with tiny dark brown specks, with stripes of brown and ochre and blue from the manganese, iron and cobalt oxides that it was painted with.Near its base it carries the handmade stamp of its designer ,' lca', for Laboratory of Ceramic Applications.It measures 22cm in height x 28cm in length (8.66'' x 10.8'') .Its base diameter is 8cm (3.13'').It can be used both for a vase or a candle holder.
In the third and fifth photo it is pictured with its 'brother candleholder, another piece that is alike but with slightly different decor, but not in stock anymore.
This lisitng is only for the slightly shorter candle holder, the one in the foreground.
If you'd like to know more, you can always contact us.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com