This plate shoes a Greek sialnd corner, a house front with its blue door, blue window and white steps.
It is a standard, red clay plate made in a mold.It is glazed in a beige glaze and has a picture of painted Greeki sland house and its doorstep.
The house is traditional Greek in style, much revered for its simplicity and uncluttered beauty.
On this small plate surface the artist has painted a house front, number of white, grey steps and as you climb them, you come to a slender, arched blue door in front of a terraced, little yard.There is a blue small window next to the blue door on the right and then a larger widow.There are the outlines of stones on each side of the door in a low point of its outline, about the half and below.There is also a smaller window on the other side and to the left, a narrow, darker window with crossing iron bars instead of shutters.The bars create a grid of square holes and they too were often found in island homes or towers in the old.
The house walls are a darkbeige with lighter spots and brown lines.The steps are white and grey and the high entrance yard walls are also grey with white stones onits surface for decor.Below the steps the road is a dark green colour.
This traditional pottery plate was made in the seventies in Halkidiki, Greece.The artist is uknown and there is no signature.It measures 18cm in diameter x 2.5cm in width.It is not heavy.It is in very good, vintage condition.It has a piede of wire at the back, coming through two holes and this where you hang it on the wall from.There are two smudges of paint at the back of this terracotta plate, but this is not a serious flaw inany way.
This plate is not safe to eat from, it was made for decor only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org