Vintage ceramic coffee cups is a marvellous set of rustic, Greek coffee cups, made in the mid seventies. They were made by Dimitirs Argiroudis and his dad, who both came from a long line of traditional, Greek potters.Argiroudis made his pottery in Thessaloniki.
This set of three coffee cups and their saucers is made of ball clay, a clay resembling stoneware but fired in lower fires.
The cup has a hollow curve inthe middle and a decor of maroon leaves, starting from the rim, going towards the bottom of the cup. The leaves are between two lines of brown- green, the green difused unequally at some places.The saucers are a little deep, so that the cups can nest beautifully in them and are decorated with a simple brown line near the rim on the inside side.The colour of cups and saucers is a neutral, very trendy, dirty beige, or a khaki- mocca- taupe with the brown spots of the clay showing beautifully.
One cup measures about 9cm in length x 5cm in height (3.54'' x 1.96''), one saucer measures about 11cm in diameter x 3cm in height (4.33'' x1.18'').These are not heavy items, just about as heavy as your regular coffee cups.
They would be ideal for espresso coffee, Greek coffee etc. and would add great rustic charm to any environment.The set of three coffee cups and their saucers is in very good, vintage condition.
This lisitng is for a set of three coffee cups and their saucers.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com