Vintage embroidered canvas is a vintage, cotton canvas of DMC.An embroidered tapestry with a lovely, retro, still life theme.It is a seventies, needlepoint colourful embroidery with DMC skeins.The measurements are printed on the margins of the canvas, they are 60cm in height x 50cm in length.The margins of the canvas have all the info in Greek and English print.The skeins colours and DMC colour numbers, the canvas material info, 100% cotton ( 100% Βαμβακερον), the skeins Brand, DMC (Μουλινε DMC), the canvas theme name, 'In the Candlelight Glow" ('Στο Φως Του Κεριου'), the Greek art manufacturer, the item serial number, etc.
The canvas is stitched by hand all around to prevent canvas fraying.The tapestry theme is 'In the Candlelight", a romantic, retro style, still life with a table top strewn with books and flowers and a red, burning candle in a retro candle stick.
The table top is beige brown and the background is more brown and beige.It is mostly beige and light brown around the candle flame.There is an array of haphazardly placed books behind the candlestick and one small book, opened in the foreground.It is flanked by a red flower on one side and a small vase of flowers on the other side.The flowers in the vase are a few white-pink-beige-yellow lillies.Before the backgound group of books and next to the candlestick is an inkwell with a feather pen in it.The whole canvas has been stiched in cross stitch.
This stitched, vintage canvas in good vintage condition.It has been folded for a long time and still has the folding creases.The colours are still bright and beautiful.There are no visible flaws, but an overall, vintage look of old and used.
This beautiful, vintage tapestry can be framed, or used as a runner, or pinned on the wall, as is.
To clean, please, wash by hand using mild soap and cold water.Dry the canvas on flat surface and iron in low temperature.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com