Vintage ceramic candleholder is a Greek, vintage pottery piece, a lovely, rustic candlestick of quite an intricate pattern.
it was made in the mid -seventies by Dimitiris Argiroudis and his dad, who had both been 3rd and 4rth generation traditional potters in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This pot starts as a conical vase with a wide, thick handle on the side and then forms a smaller, slender neck and on top of that it opens up to a wide, flat rim, almost like a little saucer.
This creates an inner, fennel like hollow with a smaller, inner rim, just where the candle goes.
This is glazed inside as well as on the outside, so you can use it as a proper vase if you would like.
It has a dominant grey white colour, with splashes of eggplant green-black-purple, over some creamy beige areas.
The handle is in th ewhite grey shade. There is a faint blue line on the top part of the cone of the pot.The stamp of the artis is under the base of the handle. It is 'lca', for Laboratory of Ceramic Applications, as Dimitris called his studio.
As you can see in the fourth photo, this pot got stuck in the kiln shelf and a small part of it got broken between the bottom and the base of the candlestick , due to its very thick glaze. This will not stop the candle stick from functioning perfectly, not will this defect show.
This vintage candleholder has seen very litle use and apart from its original flaw of a small part of its base missing, it is in very good, unused condition.
It measures about 12cm in height and about 10cm in length (3.93'' x 4.72'').It's not a heavy item.
The listing is for the ceramic candleholder only.
If you'd like to know more about this rustic, vintage candlestick, you can always contact me.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com