Vintage trunk box is a gorgeous wood and metal, victorian styled, small trunk for jewellery, money, papers, pens and pencils, craft tools, trinkets, anything you'd love having in a box. It looks like a box made in Asia, but I cannot be 100% sure.
This would be easy to carry, because of tis retro styled metal handle on top.It is a little shallow, due to its large styled lid, so it would be good also for items with a certain height.
Its lid is curved, like in a traditional trunk design.It has a old braid pattern all around its edges.It has two large, intricate hinges at the back and a special, odd looking clasp up front, that looks puzzling, but it is really fun and easy to operate.
There round, brass nails alt the corners of the lid and the lower part of this box. and a couple of layers of wood all around it s front and back edges.On top of the lid and in the middle there is an intricate, bronze handle of a lovely, curved and grooved, retro design.
At the bottom surface there is a red letter B painted.Below that there is a very narrow slash/slit, that came from the maker. This box has probably never been used.
This slit is only on the outside, the box's inside bottom is completely unscathed and crack- free.
This victorian trunk, jewellery box measures 13.50cm in height x 13.50cm in width x 15cm in length (5.31'' x 5.31'' x 5.90'').
It is quite light for its size.Its clasp closes firmly and it would be easy to carry around, if necessary.It has an overall, slightly worn look, that is very charming.
This lisitng is for the wooden box only.
If you'd like to know more about this wooden vintage box, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com