Vintage lidded jar is a small ceramic container, a salt or a sugar jar made in the late eighties by the late Dimitirs Argiroudis and his workshop stuff. This was a local Thessalonian pottery workshop of amazing quality and design, hugely based on tradition, but with many modern interpretations of the folk art forms.
This jar is perfect to use for sugar or salt, olives, sweets and chocolates, coins, mementos, etc.
Its body, the main jar, is cylindrical, forming a round bend and then a narrower neck on top.
it comes with a square, handmade lid, whereas the pot is wheelthrown.The lid has a handsome, rustic handle on top, forming a little arch.
The colours of the pot are a speckled mustard brown, covered with dark greens and blues on top, near the rim and two white lines, intersecting with one another a little lower down.
The lid is in the same, basic mustard shade, with only its handle painted over in a dark brown-blue.This lidded jar measures about 11 cm in height and about 8 cm in diameter.The lid is about the same size, 8 cm on each side.It is in perfect condition, practically unused.
This is a fine specimen of rustic, Greek folk pottery, a lovely, functional piece with modern overtones in its design and decor, coming form a great family of traditional Greek potters, going back three generations.
This lisitng is for the lidded jar only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, rustic pot, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.thank you for stoppong by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org