Vintage ceramic vase is a beautiful piece of vintage Greek pottery. A gorgeous, whimsical and difficult to make, bud vase.
It was made by Dimitris Argiroudis studio, 'lca', in the early eighties. The artist's stamp can be seen on the third photo, as the vase is turned upside down on the top part a little after the unglazed bottom.This was a renowned ceramist of Thessaloniki, a third generation potter.
This rustic, bud vase is a round, stubby shape with a little stem neck and a small opening/rim that was made off centre. The neck and rim of this vase is not in the centre. This is quite unusual and quite dificult to make.The form opens up, under this small rim, flat and slightly uneven, because of the vase rim, being placed off centre.
This vintage, ceramic vase is glazed in a speckled beige/mocha glaze with brown spots. It is the painted with oxides, that produce different colours when fired. The vase surface right after the small neck is in blue, olive green, khaki, brown, white lines with a few bluish, runny dots at a couple of palces.
It measures about 11cm in length and 7cm in height (4.33'' x 2.75''). It is in perfect, unused condition. It may have gathered some dust inside.It is ideal for your boho, rusitc iteriors and deco projects.It is a great piece of Greek pottery for collectors.
This vase would also make a suitable candleholder for a thin, taper candle.
The lsting is for the ceramic vase only.
If you'd like to know more about this Greek ceramic vase, you can always contact me.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com