Vintage wall clock with eros cherubs is a lovely, classic, round wall clock with an eros little cherubs illustration on its dial.It was made in the early nineties, probably in Asia.It's a dark frame, wooden wall clock with latin numericals and a quartz mechaninsm at the back.A beautiful, classic style, brown- beige wall clock.
It has a standard, round, wooden frame in very dark brown, almost black, with matching hands.The dial is in an off white, cream colour with the two eros cherubs, faintly painted, pointing their arrows at some possible lovers to be.The one at the top is facing right with its body turned downwards.The second, little love angel is turned facing left with the front of his body showing.
The numbers on the clock are in the ancient, Latin numerics, with letters from the Latin alphabet in a black colour.
The diameter of this clock is about 20cm (7.75''), its width about 4cm (1.6'') .It works on a quartz mechanism with a simple battery that lasts a very long time.The mechanism is at the back, open and easily accessible to regulate the time or change the battery.This clock is very light. It is a clock for the wall only.It is in good, unused condition.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CLOCK ONLY
If you'd like to know more, about this wooden frame, wall clock, you can always contct me.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com