Vintage coral earrings is a long, dangle pair of earrings, a stunning pair of coral earrings of multiple strands, made in the late seventies.
Each earring is made of about eight strands of coral, about 7cm (2.75'') in height.The strands begin with a freshwater, white pearl and the pearls alternate with the corals.There is a white pearl every two or three corals.
The strands are then tied together under one, oxidised sterling silver, conical cap.Then comes a large coral bead, from which the small coral strands hang from two hoops, one attached to the silver cap, the next to the large coral bead.Over the large, coral bead comes the sterling silver hook, which is also oxidised.
The large bead is a lovely orange red, the smaller beads in the strands a lighter, standard coral red.
These vintage, coral earrings measure about 10cm (3.93'') in height. They would best suit a woman or girl with a long neck.
They are gorgeous, statement pieces of great quality, they would compliment both your boho, hippie outfits, or fancier, trendier suits, dresses tops, etc.
The lisitng is for the pair of coral earrings only.
If you'd like to know more bout this vintage, coral pair of earrings, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org