Vintage carafe with two shot glasses is a mid century barware piece of a salmon pink carafe with a conical stopper and two shot glasses.
It used to be a very common set of glassware in most Greek households up to the early seventies.It was mostly used to serve homemade, fruit liqueur from the carafe to the dainty shot glasses.
All the pieces are in a transparent, salmon pink colour.The colour tends to concentrate towards the top and the bottom of the glass.The carafe is of a conical shape with an equally conically shaped top/stopper.The shot glasses are shaped like little goblets.
The bottle measures 22cm in height x 12cm in diameter (8.66'' x 4.72'') , each shot glass measures 5.50cm in height x 4.80cm in diameter (2.16'' x 1.88'').
One shot glass is slightly damaged on its rim, as shown in the third photo, the other shot glass has some residue of dried water in.Other than that, this vintage barware set of carfe and glasses is in very good condition.
This listing is for the carafe and two glasses only.
If you'd like to know more, you can always contact me.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org