Vintage ceramic box is an ancient Greek style ceramic jar, a round ceramic jewelry / trinket box, made in the early eighties.It has a lovely primitive, ethnic culture look with its rusty, faded brown colour.It is a copy of the ancient Greek, pyxis box.
This is a copy of the ancient Greek 'compass' box, a lovely replica of a great ancient Greek favourite.It was made of high fire stoneware clay and it consists of a ceramic jar and its lid.
It is a box of a tubular lower jar in an earthy, soft brown, with an extended rim at its bottom.
The lid is also formed in a likewise manner.It is a lot wider in diameter than the jar undertneath it, so it stands out when it caps the lower part.
It is a flat top, curvy lid with a smaller diameter rim underneath to fit perfectly on to the lower part.
The lid has an engraved decor of four spirals, freely connected together as a four sided shape, with a cycle in the middle.
The ceramic box measures about 7 cm in height and the lid has a diameter of about 9cm (2.7'' x 3.5'').It is not heavy. It comes in very good, completely unused condition.It would be a perfect gift or a storage box for your treasures, trinkets, jewels, etc.
If you'd like to know more about the ceramic, ancient Greek pyxis box, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully, thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org