Vintage wooden clock is modern wooden clock with a quartz mechanism made out of a blond wood wooden block.It is a handmade, modern minimalist design clock.It was made in the late eighties by a local Thessalonian artisan.
It is a rectangular shape with a wavy top surface..The wood grain shows beautifully with long strands of a darker colour It is a long piece of wood, standing on a surface, only its top is not straight, but wavy.
On the left it creates a dome like, round top over the clock dial, which is gold plated.The rest of the top surface runs straight, like the bottom.This is a wood block tha tcan stand on two positions, like 'lying' or 'standing' as you can see in the photos.
The clock dial is with elegant, Latin numbers.The plastic cover on the dial is still there.You will receive the clock with a new, fresh battery, and it will be set in your local timezone, too, if you message us with the info.
But if you'd like to change the time, or the battery all you have to do is gently take it out of its socket and set it to you preferred time or change its battery.
It measures 20cm in length x 6.50cm in height x 3.80cm in width (7.87'' x 2.55'' x 1,49'').It is of medium weight.It has never been used, but bears the signs of time on its lovely, blond and matte, polished surface.The are dicolourings and very minor dents and scratches.All in all this vinttage wooden clock is in good, vintage condition, no serious flaws.
It would look great not only in a modern or modern vintage environment, but most homes, offices, mantels, sideboards, etc.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org