Vintage ceramic goblet is a Greek, earthenware ceramic goblet, glazed in bright yellow and blue and decorated with black olives.It was made in the early nineties by a potter in the Greek islands.
This is a lovely, rustic goblet in which you can drink wine, spirits, etc., even coffee or tea.
You can pair it with another similar goblet, listed here:
They are same size and style, made by the same potter.
This lovely olives goblet is glazed with a yellow glaze and its rim is painted with cobalt oxide for a lovely blue effect inside out.
On the larger part of the goblet area the potter has drawn a very accurate branch of black olives, laden with the sacred fruit and leaves.The olives are black and the leaves a very pale green.This pattern is drawn on both sides of the goblet.The foot is also decorated in an abstract flourish like pattern with dark brown.
This vintage cereamic goblet measures about 13cm in height and about 7cm in diameter ( 5.11 '' x 2.75 '' ).It is a classic goblet design, not too tall.This is an unused goblet in an excellent, flawless condition.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org