Vintage amber and sterling ring is a sterling silver ring with a chunky, trapezoid amber stone from Poland.It is a unique vintage amber ring of modern design, made in Poland in the late eighties.
I got it from the Polish designer who made the ring a long time ago, along with some other gorgeous amber pieces already featured here, in our vintage jewelry section.
This is a solid sterling silver ring of a roomy size, with a lovely, chunky amber stone in dark, burnt orange with many bubbles and enclosures.It has darker orange spots, that verge on black or dark brown and lighter, yellower spots of a honey, golden hue.
The outline of the stone is a beautiful, modern trapezoid amber with a nice chunky look and feel.It is set in a wide silver setting, following its outline at the base, where the stone is flat and level.The band ends in an elaborate, modern setting, under the stone.
The stone measures about 3cm in height x 2 cm in length x 1.50cm in width ( 1.18'' x 0.78'' x 0.59'' ). This ring is not heavy.It is in very good, unworn condition.It is a size 10 1/4 US size ring.It's got a perennial, modern classic look.
This listing is for the vintage amber ring only.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org