Vintage ceramic platter is a rectangular, stoneware platter with lost wax decor of flowers and leaves.It is a vintage, Greek pottery item, made in the early nineties.
This vintage stoneware platter, or tray measures 22cm in width x 30.50cm in length x 3cm in height (8.66'' x 12'' x 1.18'').It is not very light.
Underneath, its base is formed by little, protruding edges with holes in them.These serve for better hold on the surface the paltter is on.The holes serve for hangingthe platter on the wall.
You tie your string from there.The underneath part of the platter is all balck, just the unglazed part of the platter showing.
The platter's top surface is decorated with coats of wax and colour.After each wax coat is burned a new colour is showing.They would paint one colour first then apply the wax, then another coat of wax, then a new colour.A very tedious process, that paid off, because of the spectacular surface it creates.
The pattern here is a leafy, sophisticated folk pattern, similar to our Byzantine pottery patterns or even Arabic folk pottery patterns.
It's got deep, intense indigo blues and emerald greens on an amber brown surface..This clay is fireproof and oven/ microwave/dishwasher safe.You can use the platter to cook and to serve.It would be good for relatively dry dishes, since ti wouldn't hold too much liquid.
This ceramic, high fire stoneware platter is a little heavy.It is in excellent, unused condition. In some photos the plate is hung on the wall.It's an ideal gift for a lot of occasions.A great item of Greek pottery all around.
This listing is for the ceramicplate only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, ceramic, rectangular plate, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org