Vintage tupperware serving and cleaning utensils are two orange, plastic, vintage kitchen tools.
An ice cubes server and a containers cleasnser, made in the late seventies, both from tupperware.
The vintage ice cube server is a darker orange shade than the cleanser.
It works like any standard pair of tongs or pinchers.It was very much the thing in the seventies and eightties even for serving drinks and ice cubes.
The other gadget is a bit rarer.It is a square form with a slightly hollow shape.It was used to clean and cleanse the innner corners and difficult parts of the tupperware containers, especially their covers/lids.
It is like a wallet in size.it's got two toothed opposite sides and two holes in the upper middle part, one long with arrow like ends and above it a smaller hole, oval in size.
Its bottom side, between the two toothed sides is a little rounded and has a knife like edge, but is not really sharp.it is to better penetrate and clean the difficult parts of the tupperware containers' lids.
The vintage ice cube server has a dark smudge on the tip of one of its tongs.It is otherwise unmarked or damaged, the lids' cleaner is in excellent, unmarked condition.Neither of the two items has ever been used.
The vintage ice cube server measures about 12cm long ( 4.72''), the vintage lids' cleaners is about 10cm x 9cm ( 3.93 '' x 3.54 '' )
This listing is for both items.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org