Vintage glass candleholder is a modern, minimalist tall glass candleholder.
A tubular glass, metal base Greek candleholder, made by Glass Studio in the early nineties in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The glass in this vintage modern candlestick is of two pieces, shaped like a cylinder cut in half.
Then the two pieces were placed one into the other at one end, a little like nesting, leaving an open space.
This open space creates the candleholder's front part, where you put the candle in or take it out.If the candle is big, this can be done from the top, open part.
The top parts of each piece of glass were cut off diagonally, creating a slanting, architectural design.The smaller piece is nesting a little into the higher piece.
The class is clear, transparent with the typical greenish tone at the edges and has a slight, charming, grainy design into its surface.It is very thick. It's almost 1m thick/wide (0.39'')
The glass is placed on a round piece of aluminum, beautifully sculpted, to receive this elegant glass construction.The aluminum is cut off in a straight line up front at the candlestick's opening.
This aluminum base is a lovely, polished silver colour and a slightly pointy edge at the back.On the lower part of the opening on th eleft there is a long red tag in plastic adhesive on the glass with the maker's logo.
It takes a pillar kind of candle, a candle that stands on its own.This candleholder has itw own small, white pillar candle, butyou will find many different sizes fitting in.
This vintage modern candleholder measures 30cm in height x 8cm in diameter( 11.81 '' x 3.14 '').It is quite heavy, it weighs a little more that a kilo, about 1100 grams.It is brand new, unused, in excellent condition.The candle is a little dusty with time.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org