Vintage coffee grinder kaleidoscope is an antique, brass, coffee grinder, that was upcycled into a kaleidoscope in the early eighties.
The coffee grinder is mid-century with a lot of dents and rusty parts, even discolorations on the brass, where it acquired a green patina with time.Its traditional handlle was taken off so that making the kaleidoscope would be possible.The kaleidoscope part comes from the early eighties.
All of the grinder's inner parts were taken off and the kaleidoscope mirrors took their part.Then the tube was filled with the beads and other, colourful bits and parts, that make a kaleidoscope so magical.At the lower end of the antique coffee grinder tube a piece of glass was placed and another, smaller one on top, where we look into the kaleidoscope.
You just put your eye on the smaller hole and then just turn it around with your fingers, just like any other kaleidoscope.
This vintage coffee grinder- repurposed kaleidoscope measures about 22cm in height x 5cm in diameter (8.66 '' x 1.96 '' ).It is not a very light item.On one of the photos you can see the kaleidoscope artist's card, attached or loosely tied on the coffee grinder/kaleidoscope.
Thank you for viewing this unique, repurposed kaleidoscope.Please, read our policies carefully.We'd love to answer all your questions about our things. You can contact us at any time.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org