Vintage modern candle holders is a pair of wood, glass and metal candlesticks.A tall and short one, candle holders, set of two.They Greek,handmade, by the Glass Studio artists in the early nineties.The 'Glass studio' made very modern, striking pieces of glass tableware all through the nineties.A lot of it was recycled glass with the typical off green tint.
This gorgeous set comprises a tall and a short candlestick. The main candlestick body is made of blond wood. Thw wood is shaped in an oval with the broader round part bulging near the bottom.
The base plate is made of a grey laquered/painted, saucer- like base.The same metal is used on top to hold the candle and it is screwed on top of the wooden body.Around it, there is a clear/ transparent glass bowl, with a faintly blistered , bubbly surface to hold the fallen, melted wax from the burning candle.
The taller candleholder measures about 30cm in height and about 8cm in diameter (11.81'' x 3.14'').The shorter candleholder measures about 22cm in height and about 8cm in diameter(8.66 '' x 3.14 '' ) This is a gorgeous pair of Greek, vintage candlesticks that have never been used.They are in excellent condition.
This listing is for both candlesticks, a set of two.
Please, read our policies carefully, before you proceed to buy.Thank you for viewing these pieces.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com