Santa plush toy is a vintage, plush Santa Claus stuffed toy, singing Christmas carols.
It is a plush Santa toy, a large, green pouch with New Year wishes, embroidered on it, made in the late eighties.
The bottle green pouch has a battery hidden in a plastic box inside it, which is the lower part of the Santa Claus toy.It is sewn at the back of the plush Santa and zips with a neat, green zipper, same colour as the bottle green pouch
It also contains the mechanism with the song.The song is 'Jingle Bells' in Greek, sung by a children's choir. The plastic battery box takes three, standard batteries, that are now new inside the stuffed Santa toy.When you press the button, the singing begins, when you press again, it stops.
The embroidery on Santa's green pouch belly is in Greek, it goes ' ΚΑΛΗ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ' , 'KALI HRONIA', meaning 'Happy New Year".The embroidery is done in gold thread.
The stuffed Santa is complete with white beard and moustache, glass blue eyes, red nose and a protruding red tongue or lip.He is wearing a soft, cranberry red hood, which goes any way you'd like to stand it.At the back of his head, it is full of white hair.His hands are gloved in green mittens. His left mitten has the button, which you press to make him sing the carols.The button is a piece of tiny red cloth with a musical note on.
This vintage, Santa Claus stuffed toy measures 26cm in height x 19cm in length x 18cm in width
(10.23 '' x 7.48 '' x 7.08 '' ).It is not very heavy.
This toy, according to its original tag, is for children over three years of age.The tag also bears the name of the importer of the toy.
This listing is for the vintage, Santa stuffed, plush toy only.
This is a non returnable, holiday item.Please, read our policies carefully.If you'd like to know more about this Santa stocking, I would be happy to answer all questions.Thank you for looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com