Vintage braided belt is a tricolor, fabric, braided, women's belt in red, mint green and white.A chevron patterned, sports clothes, women's belt,made in the late eighties.It has a basic white background with the red and mint green interweaving a tiny squares, chevron pattern.
The white colour is a clear white, the red is a dark magenta, berry red, just barely pink red.
The material could be cotton or more possibly acrylic, I have no way of telling
This vintage, fabric belt has two hoops as a closing clasp and it is open at the other end, shaped like a men's tie, or an arrow.The two hoops are one on top of the other and one a little in front of the other, so the open end can go into the 'inner' hoop first and come out.Then it goes into the narrow opening between the two hoops and comes out securely closed.You'll get the hang of it, it is easy, or you may know this kind of tying from similarly closing items of your own.
It is 114c, or 1.14 meters long and 4.6c wide ( 44.88 '' x 1.71'' ).It is in very good condition, save for a few, small stains.Two are on the outer side, near the ends, arrow and hoops, barely visible.
There are a couple more on the inside part of the belt, near the ends again.One near the tie-arrow end, about 10cm away.The other is on the end, where the metal hoops are sewn on the belt.There are no other flaws or strains.It would look brand new with a little dry cleaning, but even like it is, it looks great, very new, without any wear or tear.The metal hoops are a little oxidised, with a gunmetal colour.They look very cool, but may have been in a lighter, silver colour before this vintage belt came to my collection.
This listing is for the vintage, fabric belt only.
Thank you for viewing this item.Please, read our policies carefully, before proceeding to buy.
We'd love to answer all your questions about our things.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com