Vintage wooden box is a Greek, folk art, carved box for jewelry, coins and collections.It is a natural, wood colour box with some carved and burned patterns.A round, wooden, vanity box, made in Mount Athos in the early sixties.
Mount Athos is the most renowned, monastery community in Greece and one of the leading monastic places in the whole world.In the late fifties and early sixties the town and village homes of Greece started to fill with these bric a bracs, that the monks made in an effort to make some extra money.This is where this charming vanity box comes from.
It is made from a blond wood block and it is unpolished inside.On the outside the box is varnished with a clear varnish.Its lower part, the bowl part is shaped like a small, salad bowl with some simple carving patterns onits middle part and the rim.
The lid of this vintage wooden box is shaped like a round tent with an acorn on top.It's got distinct, wood burn, decor patterns and some, carved patterns.The wood burned parts are in a darker, brown colour.The top of the lid, the top of the acorn has some minor cracks and chipped off spots, not readily visible and its top chipped a little.
The base of this rustic, wooden box is beautifully made with a 'ring' foot on which the jewelry box sits.
The vintage, vanity box measures 18cm in diameter x 10cm in height ( 7.08 '' x 3.93 '' ).It is quite light and in very good condition, with just a few chipped spots and tiny slits.
This listing is for the vintage, wooden box only.
Thank you for viewing this item.Please, read our policies carefully, before proceeding to buy.
We'd love to answer all your questions about our things.You can contact us at any time.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org