Agate card holder is a light grey, calcedon case for cards and paper.It's a vintage, Brazilian agate, card holder.A collectible, agate desk accessory and desk organiser, mined in Brazil in the mid eighties.It is a calcedon specimen, forming a paper holder.
Each side is shaped roughly, like a crescent.It is a slice of agate stone, cut and polished with the natural edge that it was mined in.It is cut in half, in the middle and each part makes a side of this card holder.The bottom part, the base of the card holder is made from a similar kind of polished, grey agate in a perfect, rectangular shape.
The colours of this amazing agate specimen very on each side.One side has a brown streak near the agate slice rim and then a lot of bluish grey and white with a dark grey centier.The other side has yellower and lighter brown areas amidst pearly grey and milky, white, grey.
This calcedon card holder measures 11.50cm in length x 7.50cm in height x 2.80cm in width
( 4.52'' x 2.95'' x 1.10'' ).It is not heavy, it weighs 183 grams.
This is a lovely item for agate and calcedon collectors or a neat paper organiser for your desk .
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com