Vintage ceramic bell is a beige and lilac ceramic bell with a bead clapper. It's an earthenware clay bell on a piece of black leather cord, made in the late eighties,
It is a wheel thrown piece, made locally in Thessaloniki.It was glazed in a creamy coloured glaze and then painted with lilac and green oxides.It was tied with leather on top and a turquoise glass bead at the knot.Inside there is a clapper, made of a thin, metal piece of wire with a yellow, glass bead at the end.
The top part of the bell, is painted in a lilac oxide and then another lilac stripe was painted near the rim.The empty space was decorated with some, bird like designs in dark green and finally the rim of the bell was painted in a dark green oxide as well.
The rim of the ball has a chipped spot, where the white clay shows.The leather cord has grown a little stiff with time as well.There are a couple of scratches of the paint on the bell, but these were made under the glaze, at the time that the bell was glazed and fired in the kiln. Other than that, it is in very good shape and still ringing just fine.
It measures 9cm in diameter x 7.5cm in height (3.54'' x 2.95 '') without the leather cord, just the ceramic bell..It will be a great addition to your rustic corner decor and, after all, a bell is always handy.
This listing is for one ceramic bell only.The one with the turquoise bead on the leather knot.
Thsnk you for viewing this vintage, ceramic bell.If you'd like to know more, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com