Vintage wooden box with pink shoes decoupage is a square wooden, jewelry box.It's got a pink shoes with white flowers, decoupage on the lid of the box, made in the early nineties in Athens, Greece.
The box is from India.It is solid wood, a lightweight, light coloured wood with a lid that opens a bit stiffly, but closes perfectly with a thud.The decoupage is a square photo, like the box cover, like the box shape in fact and it features a painting of pair of girls shoes in a bright pink with reddish parts in places.The shoes are retro style, Mary Janes with white insides and white flowers painted on the front part of the shoe, the toes part.There are also white flowers, looking like almond blossoms around the toes of the shoes.The background is also a collage of greens, yellows, etc, with some flowers and Chinese lettering as in a list or poster.This is at the background of the left shoe.
This vintage, wooden box measures about 15cm in length x 15cm in width x 8cm in height.It is in very good, unused condition.It is so perfect for jewelry, but also a photo collections, all your bits and scraps of paper at the office, your cash and bank notes, the list is endless.It will also make a lovely, retro style gift.Or a great addition to your bohemian, decor projects.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, pink shoes wooden box, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com