Vintage papier mache heart is a yellow and blue paper heart for your crafts and art projects.A vintage supplies, colourful, two sided heart with one yellow and one blue side.
It was made in the early nineties by an Athenian couple of artists, who were amazing with paper and wire and clay and so may other materials, but eventually moved on to something else and never meddled with the crafts again.
This is a chunky, paper mach heart that used to hang from a hoop, that got to be undone and lost, before I found it.It is also a little 'injured' at two visble spots.One is at the bottom of the yellow side, very near the tip on the right side, where a part of the yellow paint is missing and the inside, white part is showing.Another is on the blue side, near the top on the left side.There are other minor spots, where the paint has been scratched with time, mostly on the yellow side.
This vintage paper mache heart is painted in a very lively and vivid style.On one side it's a strong, sweet apricot yellow, verging on orange, decorated with noughts and crosses in navy blue, green and orange pattern.The other side is a lovely, royal blue, painted with colourful spiral patterns in green, orange, yellow and light blue.
This multi color, paper heart measures 11cm in height x 11cm in length x 4cm in width.It is very light.it will be so lovely to use in your new mobile, assemblage piece, or boho style, decor project.
This listing is for the paper mache heart only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, paper mache heart, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org