Vintage Indian scarf is a long, beige scarf with some beige embroidery and tasseled ends.A long, boho cotton scarf, made in the mid seventies in India.In the seventies and early eighties a lot of clothes and fashion accessories came from India.They were the boho attire of the time.The must hippie look.
This vintage beige scarf comes from that time and it is still in good condition.It features a lovely embroidery pattern, like two united houses with a flower between their roofs and with leaf patterns decor in their interiors.The thread is exactly the same colour as the rest of the scarf.This makes this lovely clothing accessory all the more sophisticated.
The scarf is of very soft, pure cotton with hand stiched rims.Its ends have sparsely spaced, thin tassels, made as an extension of the scarf, from the scarf's fabric.
This boho, vintage cotton scarf measures 162cm in length x 22cm in width ( 63.77'' x 8.66'').It is very lightweight and feels wonderful to wear all day.
Overall in good, vintage condition.It has three tiny holes, two bigger and a smaller one very near each other, as shown in the last two photos.
Want to know more about this vintage, beige, boho scarf?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com