Vintage angel ornament with violin is a very cute, plastic angel-cherub figurine in beige, gold and brown.It's a vintage cherub figurine with a violin, made in the late eighties.I used to have so many of these angels, but now only stock just a couple of them.
This very cute angel ornament is the perfect thing for your Xmas tree, for your door and wreath, for your centerpieces, etc.
This plastic cherub boy is featured wearing a wide, golden ribbon, wrapped gracefully around his chubby body.He is playing the violin and slightly turning his body to the left.He has perfect, thoughtful, Renaissance features and lovely locks around his face, like all cherubs do.
His wings are detailed and stuck ot his back in a very cool, gold tint.There is a piece of golden cord at the back from which to hang this cherub/angel from.
He measures about 14cm in height x 9cm in length x 3cm in width (5.51'' x 3.54'' x 1.18'' ).This angel figurine is very light.It is in very good, unused condition.
It would be the perfect, rustic ornament by itself, or used in a wreath, or art project.
Want to know more about this vintage, angel ornament?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org