Vintage canister with handles is a metal canister with plastic handles.A very cute, metal, engraved sugar bowl, that is missing its lid.This is a vintage Soviet silver plated pot, made in the early sixties.Its capacity and factory logo are engraved at the bottom.
This charming canister is round, with the rim closing in a little.Its surface is all engraved with a lovely pattern of leaves and flowers, save the bottom, that has a beaded looking surface.It's got two plastic, or bakelite, ear shaped handles in black, contrasting beautifully with the gleaming silver surface of the vintage pot.The handles of this elegant silver pot give it a lot of extra length.
The inside of the pot is not polished like the outside.This vintage, Soviet sugar bowl is made of alloy and is silver plated.It is in very good condition, although I do not know if it was used or not.The handles show some wear and old age and maybe the inside of the pot.Other than that, it looks new.
This vintage silver canister measures about 15cm in length x 9cm height (14.60'' x3.54'').It is not heavy.It can be used in a variety of things around the house.As a vase, flower pot, pencil or brushes' case, etc, or for any use that you see fit.It is a lovely, collectors' item, too.It would make a great, vintage gift.
This listing is for the vintage, Soviet canister only.
Want to know more about this vintage, Soviet metal canister?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org