Vintage salt cellars are a set of salt and pepper shakers in metal and plastic.They are egg shaped, salt and pepper cellars, a modern design, shakers set, made in the mid seventies.
Their top part is metal and their lower part is plastic.They open up in the middle to be filled and then you cap them back in place.The top metal part is of stainless steel, but a bit stained in certain, few areas around the rim and the shakers' surface.It is of a matte, silver colour.The lower part of the shakers is black plastic.This too is weathered and not so new.Each salt and pepper vintage cellar in this modern seventies set has seen a lot of use most probably.
The salt shaker has seven holes and the pepper shaker has one hole.
These vintage, salt and pepper set is egg shaped in a natural egg size, a bit bigger than a chicken egg.
Each cellar measures about 9cm in height x about 4cm in diameter (3.54'' x 1.57'').They are very light.Other than vintage seventies decor, you could actually use them, after a proper wash and drying with a cotton towel.You could also use them in various craft making projects, where you would need to shake or sprinkle colour or any other substance on your works.
This listing is for the set of salt and pepper shakers only.
Want to know more about this vintage, set of salt and pepper shakers?We'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com