Vintage pink vase is a very cute, pink and lilac coloured, earthenware vase.It's a ball shaped vase with a black rim and a black base.It's a distinctive, Greek pottery, colorful vase of the early eighties, made by the late, Thessalonian potter, Pandelis Dimopoulos.Pandelis used to be a family friend and we still stock a lot of his beautiful pottery.As young potters, we used to work in his workshop in the early eighties and get to know the ceramic process firsthand.
This cute, standard round vase is a pot bellied vase of 15cm diameter and 14cm in height (5.9'' x 5.51'').It's a classic ball shape, round form, so simple and lovely, ready to accomodate bouquets of your favourite flowers.Its rim opens out slightly, another trait of a classic vase form and its ends, rim and base are toned in faded black.This vintage, ceramic vase has elegant pale colours of pink, lilac, rusty red, indigo blue, ochre yellow, etc.The colours are oxides painted on the vase surface with wide brush strokes in a haphazard, abstract, random mode.There are occasional, black splashes here and there.The rim, neck and base are painted with a black oxide.
After the vase had been fired once and decorated with its colours it was fired a second time with a matte, transparent glaze.
This ceramic, Greek vase was made in a mold with white, low fire, earhtenware clay.It is in good, vintage condition with one chipped spot on its rim, as shown in the fifth and sixth photos.No other visible flaws.
It will look great in any modern, contamporary, or rustic milieu, any average home, really.It is ideal for a boho, rustic interior, or for a modern simply furnished place at home or at work.It will be gorgeous with flowers, with wooden spoons and forks, with a painter's brushes,
As a coockie jar, even, if you can find a lid for it, like a piece of cloth with a band round the lid and vase's neck.If you are going to use it for food stuffs, it would be a good idea if you gave it a wash first.
This listing is for the ceramic vase only.
Want to know more about this vintage, pink ceramic vase? We'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org