Vintage pitcher set is a very cute and very rustic, fifties pitcher and mugs set in yellow and brown.
A barrel shaped, rustic jug and shots earthenware set, a pitcher and mugs pottery set of five pieces.One jug and four shots.A very charming set for your bar or kitchen cupboard display.This earthenware pottery, service set was made locally in the fifties.
The jug is barrel shaped with a classic handle and spout.It is glazed in a striking glaze of canary yellow, or yolk yellow.It is hand painted in stripes.There are vertical stripes on its surface in brown with a wide brushstroke and thinner stripes in black.There are three horizontal, black stripes, also thin, near the rim and the bottom and one stripe in the middle.The handle is decorated in some free brushstrokes, like stripes.The shots/mugs of this pitcher pottery set are decorated likewise.They are also barrel shaped.In all five pots the glaze is visibly cracked, but I think that you should be able to use them without any problems at all.Just do not pour scorching hot liquids in them, or leave them out in the cold in freezing temperatures.
The pitcher of this rustic, yellow service set measures 15cm in height ( 5.85'') and 17cm ( 6.69'') in length.Its diameter at the widest point is 12cm ( 4.72'').The little mugs measure 6.50cm (2.5'') in height x 6.50cm ( 2.5'') in diameter each.They are all in very good, unused, vintage condition, save the cracked glaze and a very small chip of the glaze near the spout on the left side.They still have a lot of use in them and will look simply adorarble anywhere you choose to display them.
They will be a great gift for vintage pottery collectors, for a housewarming gfit, for a bohemian interior, for a rustic country home, for a rustic display cabinet, etc, the list is endless.
This listing is for a set of a pottery pitcher and four mugs only, a set of five pieces.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, pottery pitcher and mugs set, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com