Vintage carnival mask is a brown, orange and gold eye mask, a masquarade, polyester mask for decor.It was made in the early eighties in Italy.It is a lovely, purely ornamental mask, that can also be used as a tree ornament.You can hang it on your Xmas tree, or on the wall, on a wreath, etc.
This polyester, decorative mask, was done in the Venetian mask style, but it is too small to wear.It was made for decor only.
It is made of some polyester, organza fabric, reinforced with wires all around its frame.It's got a lovely, brown trim in a quaint, loop design all around it.
The mask's pattern is striped, in gold, brown, orange and blue.It's got two brown stripes of a velvety material rimmed with gold trim.These brown stripes are over and below the eyes and a turquoise blue, or minty blue stripe across the eyes with gold trim.This stripe is not only blue, but glittery as well.The rest of the mask is a lovely, pale orange, or peach coloured orange.The mask has a feathered little ornament on its far right corner, above the eye.A turquoise blue and an orange feather are linked with a yellow, crystal like bead, like a huge sequin, and from this feahrered ornament the mask ribbon hoop is also attached.This ribbon is a thin, brown ribbon.
This is the ribbon, from which to hold it, or hang it on the tree, on your wall, on your mask collection area, etc.
There is a photo that shows the mask from the back with its wired frame showing.
This vintage, Venetian style mask measures about 13cm in length x 8cm in height (5.20'' x 3.14'').It is very light.It is in very good, unused condition.It is a great find for mask and Venetian mask collectors and a lovely, romantic gift.A beautiful, vintage ornament.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, Venetian style, carnival mask ornament, we'd love to answer all your questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com