Vintage silver cross is a medieval design, sterling silver cross and chain.It's a Maltese design vintage cross, a solid silver cross necklace, made in Athens in the late sixties by a Greek silversmith of old.
Ths design was popular at the time.It is a mixture of like shaped crosses really.A Maltese shape along with a patee' cross and a moline cross.It's surface is carved with lines and curvy grooves on both sides.On one side the grooves look wider than on the other side.The cross is hanging from a big, silver hoop on a thin, elegant, sterling silver chain, suitable for both guys and girls.
The chain is 50cm long ( 19.68''), a good legth even for a man to wear.The vintage, silver cross pendant measures 5.25cm in height x 3.75cm in length ( 2.06'' x 1.47'').It's a square shape of cross, very typical of Medieval crosses, with its edges fanning out.
Each cross edge has a scaloped design with three little scallops.
The grooves on its surface make it look darker in some of its lines, depending on how it reflects the light.
This vintage, silver cross in in very good, unworn condition.It's the perfect boho cross accessory, the loveliest boho cross gift.
This listing is for the silver cross necklace only.
If you'd like to know about this vintage, silver Maltese cross, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org