Vintage peridot ring is a lovely, flower shaped silver peridot ring of five petals .It's a lime green flower ring, an oxidised peridot ring, with beautiful, almond shaped, pave stones.Five stones for five petals.This cocktail, peridot ring was made in India in the late seventies.The silver is now oxidised with time.
This gorgeous, vintage gem stone ring is a classic design of a flower with fice petals, all symmetrical and beautifully set with a raised , central bead of silver.It's a tiny silver bead, connecting the tips of the almond shaped, peridot stones in the middle.Each of the five stones is beautifully set in a raised, silver setting, that is open at the bottom, so you can see each stone underneath, as well.The stones are this very beautiful lime green/chartreuse green colour.The lime green appears all the more luminous and appealing with the pave cut of the stones in various mini levels.
It is a size eigth ( 8) American size ring.Because of its gem stones, we cannot have it altered.The ring was made of solid, sterling silver and is stamped with the sterling stamp, 925 inside the band.
This vintage, statement, peridot ring is in very good condition.If you do not like the black oxidation patina, we can make it a white silver ring again.Just let us know in a message, or at checkout.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, peridot, statement ring, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com