Vintage glass ashtray is a modern square glass ashtray, a multicolour glass ashtray of fusion glass.A very smart, beautifully made ashtray/plate,made in the late eighties in Athens, Greece.
The grooves for the cigarettes, or cigars are two on opposite sides and do not show so much.You can use this square plate for display, or other uses, since it is not so readily visible that it is an ashtray.
It was made with the fusion style of glass making, in a cast and then the glass was fired in a kiln.The square shape is made with clear/transparent glass and strips of coloured glass were added afterwards.The colours were added as strips of parallel lines, not straight but more flowing and wavy.There are two lime green, yellowish lines, one faded tuquoise and a navy/mdnight blue on one side and crossing these lovely lines is another set of colours.The lines crossing the ones before are emerald green, red/scar;et and the faded turquoise one.The glass is thicjk and has a lovely, grainy, textured look.All colours on this, vintage, handmade glass ashtray are beautiful and vibrant.
The central part of this large ashtray/plate in deeper than the rims, like any plate, or ashtray would be.The rim of this ashtray is 5cm wide.
This modern glass, square ashtray measures 21cm in length x 21cm in width x 3.5cm in height (8.26'' x 8.26'' x 1.37'').It weighs 800 grams.It is in very good condition with no marks on the glass.At the bottom it had four, tiny silicone stands, one for each corner of the plate.Now only three are there.The glass ashtray stands on them just fine.you may tip it on the missing stand corner and it will stay on that point.
This listing is for the vintage, square glass ashtray only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, square glass ashtray, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com