Vintage glass tea light is a modern, tea light holder of metal and glass.A very cute, doggie face, crystal glass tea light, made in Norway in the late eighties.The name of the maker is not saved.
This beautiful and quirky, vintage, red glass, tea light holder is made of iron for a base and candle holder with a red painted glass for display.The red glass is painted with a funny, cute doggie face.
The glass is a very thick circle, a round, very thick glass disk of crystal.It is painted yellow for the doggie face and red for the background.The doggie has blue eyes like dots.The glass has been painted on from the back.This fat, glass disk stands on a thick iron stem on an almost square, iron base.Behind the thick, glass disk there is an iron, tea light holder, also standing on the same base on another iron stem.So when you light your red glass, doggie tea light the doggie on the painted, red glass will show all lit up.For this to work better, you would have to have a dark room and look at the glass candle holder from a certain angle, facing it.
This beautiful, modern, red glass, doggie tea light holder measures about 11cm in height x 8cm in length x 5cm in width.It is not very light.It is in good, vintage, unused condition with minor scratchings and discolourings on the glass and iron.It looks exactly as you see it.
This listing is for the vintage tea light holder only.
If you'd like to know more about this vintage, crystal glass and metal tea light holder, we'd love to answer all questions.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you for stopping by.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org