Nautilus metal tic tac toe is a brass and aluminum tic tac toe game set, a noughts and crosses metal sculpture, made of brass and aluminum shells by our shop members, Yiannis & Maria.The shells are the nautilus kind in shape and form, a fossil shell form.
The grid is very modern and minimally designed.Its separating lines are slightly diagonal.This makes it so much more decorative and charming.It also has a lovely, matte surface of a pale silver colour.
The pawns are brass replicas of a nautilus shell, a fossilised shell famous for its unique form.Half of them are standard, golden brass and the rest are oxidised, black brass, so each player can play with a differently coloured set of pawns.There are four pawns for each player.
The grid of this tic tac toe set measures about 13cm (5.11'') on each side, each pawn measures about 3cm in length (1.18'').It is not too heavy, but not light either.
This is a gorgeous gift, especially for men, who are so hard to find gifts for.They will all love it. No matter their age, background, style, etc.This tictactoe or knots and crosses set will also be a sensational gift for any space home, office, or place of work.
If you'd like to know more about this metal tic tac toe, you can always contact us.Please, read our policies carefully.Thank you fro looking.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete:You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org